The Mid-America Cannabis Conference & EXPO Welcomes Kevin Steinman to Oklahoma City.
- BS, Oklahoma State University (1984)
- JD, University of Tulsa College of Law (1987);
- Attorney/Adviser US Dept. of Commerce, Patent & Trademark Office, Washington, DC (1988-1991);
- Solo Private practice in the field of trademarks and copyrights (1991-2000);
- LLM, (Program on Law & Government) Washington College of Law, American University, Washington DC (2000);
- Ladas & Parry, Los Angeles, CA (2000-2003);
- Solo Private Practice in the fields of trademarks, copyrights and domain disputes (2003 to present.)
- Some of the clients he has represented in regard to intellectual property and internet issues both domestically and internationally include: Lenovo Computers, Warner Bros Records, Beckman-Coulter, Jumeirah International, ProKennex, Peter Nygard Fashions, John Travolta Productions, Rhino Records, Purebiotics USA, Prema Toy Co/Art Clokey Productions (GUMBY) and hundreds of other businesses and individuals.
Mr. Steinman has prosecuted in excess of 5,000 US Trademark Applications as both an Examining Attorney at the USPTO, as well as a client advocate in private practice. Mr. Steinman is registered to file trademarks directly in Canada and have filed hundreds of international applications, through the Madrid (Trademark) Treaty. In addition, he has significant experience in the field of Copyright Law.
Don’t miss this extremely important and insightful speaking engagement at The Mid-America Medical Cannabis Conference & Expo in Oklahoma City!